- All murals are imaginatively designed, after an initial free no obligation consultation.
- All murals are hand drawn and hand painted. This allows your chosen design to be painted on any surface, inside or outside, including uneven surfaces such as brickwork.
- All murals are painted in durable acrylic paint and finished with a protective matt varnish. For exterior murals, a water seal is applied.
- Murals can be painted on almost any surfaces, including walls, ceilings, across doors or floors, and on a variety of materials such as plaster, concrete, wood, and brick.
- Cost is calculated solely on the time taken to complete, making it very cost effective.
- Multiple canvas artwork is available as an alternative to painting directly on the chosen surface, and can have the same effect as a mural. This is useful when painting directly onto the wall is not possible (e.g. listed buildings, positioning may need to vary, etc.). This involves canvases of your chosen numbers and dimensions being bolted together. Designs can be created in a way that the finished piece can be divided into two or more separate pieces as well as working as a single piece. Multiple canvas murals can be posted, which is advantageous when dealing with long distances, or if the element of surprise is required.
Murals and feature walls are a great way to achieve large scale striking artwork that can meet a variety of objectives. They can inspire, instruct, be interactive, create an identity, customise, advertise or simply delight.
Latest News :
If you wish to contact us please use the contact form or tel 07913 827668